Price Rite operates as a low-wage, low-road employer in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, and other states. Workers deserve better wages! When we raise standards for workers, we make our communities better.
United Food & Commercial Workers (UFCW) and Jobs With Justice are bringing Price Rite’s workers into the retail workers movement that began at Walmart and is spreading across the nation.
Join us to help Price Rite employees earn better wages, get benefits and protect their rights on the job.
Tuesday, August 11 & Wednesday, August 12 3:00–6:00 pm
Contact email@example.com to sign up for a store!
– Lynn: 395 Lynnway, Lynn, MA 01901
– Hyde Park: 870 River Street, Boston, MA 02136
– Revere: 255 Squire Road, Revere, MA 02151
– Stoughton: 666 Washington Street, Stoughton, MA 02072
– Brockton: 21 Torrey and West Street, Brockton, MA 02301
– Worcester: 117 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, MA 01606 and
542 Southbridge Street, Worcester, MA 01606 (Contact: Angel Hernandez ...