Sick of working too hard for not enough pay?
Tired of corporations taking more than their share?
Think workers should earn enough to support their families?
Boston * Worcester * Springfield
Stand Together! Thursday, June 12, 4:00 – 6:00pm
LOW WAGE WORKER DAY OF ACTION
- Boston: Copley Square
- Worcester: Walmart at 25 Tobias Boland Way
- Springfield: Mount Calvary Church, John St at Plainfield St (Rt 20A). Rally en el Monte Calvario Iglesia, John Street en Plainfield Street (Route 20A) y marchamo al extremo norte de McDonald’s.
Too many low wage workers are trapped in poverty. We are tired of being pitted against each other in a race to the bottom. On June 12, low wage workers and their supporters across Massachusetts are rallying together for:
- Better wages—including a higher minimum wage to help lift up all low wage jobs.
- Living wage jobs for all.
- Respect and a voice at work to protect our rights and improve our lives and communities.
Free bus transportation to the Boston rally will be available at the following locations:
Bus 1: NEUJ, 1845 Dorchester Ave (3pm) and 367 Washington St (3:15pm)
Bus 2: 1199SEIU Union Hall, 150 Mt. Vernon St. Dorchester (3pm) RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
318 Broadway (3pm) RSVP email@example.com
Call 877-409-1199 ext 160 for carpool information
McDonald’s, 50 Broadway (2:30pm) RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
112 Exchange St (3pm) RSVP email@example.com
White’s of Westport, 66 State Rd (2:15pm) RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
- To RSVP or reserve a seat on the bus, call 617-284-1260, reply to this email, or sign up at wageaction.org.
- You can also RSVP and invite friends on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter: #WageAction
**The rallies are child-friendly and will occur rain or shine!**