Across the country and across industries, low-wage workers are standing up to join the Fight for $15! On June 12th, the Fight for $15 kicked off in Massachusetts as hundreds of workers took to the streets at the #WageAction rallies against wage inequality.
Together, we’re fighting for good jobs and strong communities. We’ve seen workers win $15/hr in Seattle. Now, every day we are gaining momentum in this struggle. Join us!
Latest Blog Posts
- Massachusetts Workers to Join Largest-Ever Day of Global Strikes and Protests as part of Fight for $15
- Join us on April 14th!
- NOV 10 – Fight For 15 – National Day of Action
- Statement on Committee Passage of $15/hr Wage Bill for Fast Food and Large Retail Store Employees
- October 13th Media Coverage
- Fight for $15 at the Massachusetts State House!
- Price Rite is WRONG! Join us for the campaign kick-off with customer & employee leafleting!
- Support workers at McCormick & Schmick’s at Faneuil Hall!
- PRESS RELEASE: Massachusetts home care workers first in nation to win $15/hour starting wage
- Stand with Lowell Janitors!